Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful Thoughts #6

Thankful Thoughts #6

I'm thankful for our country today, as most people are on a big Election Day, as today is.  It's a wonderful thing that we have the right to vote...don't get me wrong, but I might be more thankful that Election Day means the end of the political calls, mail and what seems to be neverending political postings on Facebook.  I firmly believe that political views should be kept to yourself and don't need to be shared with the masses...or your family....or friends.  I agree to disagree with people and agree with others, and I don't need to have a conversation about it. 

With that said, I hope that all go to vote and then keep your voting to yourself.  Even Kenny and I don't talk about who we are voting for...other than the very local elections. 

No comments: