Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful Thought #9

 
 
I'm thankful for the wonderful city of Chicago that we live so close too.  Over the years, I have learned so much more about Chicago and love to spend the day exploring down there (although it's usually between doctor appointments).   Kenny doesn't love the crowds so much, but I find the whole experience going down there fun, enjoying things we can't get in the burbs.
 
 
View from Ted's office on West Ohio looking east towards the lake.

View of the sunset set looking westbound down Erie. 
 
I'm especially thankful for all of the medical technology there is in Chicago.  Without such top ranking hospitals at such a close distance to us, our lives would be far different from what they are today and Chicago will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments: