Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ready to Welcome 2009


WOW! What a year it has been for our little family. The ups and downs were more than we bargained for, but we made it and all three of us are stronger for it. I can't imagine that in any year in our future, we will encounter more ups and downs, but if we do, we know we can make it through those too.




2009 promises to be a healthier year for us...and happier...who couldn't be happier waking up to little Charlie every day.




We've learned so much in the last year...or maybe rediscovered things we knew already, but forgot in this fast paced busy world we live in. Kenny is good at slowing down and living life at a slower pace...I am not. I'm trying and I will get there. This year we learned what is most important...to slow down and enjoy each other and all of the moments in life. I will work on that in 2009...just like Kenny will work on no hospital visits in 2009! :)




I've recently discovered a song...one that kind of speaks to me and reminds me to slow it down...




It's funny how the simple things in life that mean the most.


Not where you live, what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes.


There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know.


So if you agree, have a drink with me


Raise your glasses for a toast.




So, to our lovely family and friends who we owe so much to for all of their support these last few months, we raise our glasses to you this new year's eve...THANK YOU!! Happy New Year! May 2009 be the best for you from our little family of three!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to the best thing that happened to the Friedrich family in 2008 and to his parents!
We wish you all health and happiness. Love you so much, and can't wait to spend more time with you in 2009! Thanks for being such a good boy when I was with you and your Daddy on 12/31!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.