Friday, October 31, 2008

Treats

Kind of appropriate that this week of trick or treating, brought our Charlie boy a TREAT --- Rice Cereal. Oh, what a treat it is!! The little guy passed his 4 month check up with flying colors and an OK to start enjoying the finer things in life, yummy baby food. (Note: Check out his eyes in most of these pictures...poor baby had a rough week dealing with his 4 month shots!)


I'm not sure what Mommy is doing, but she is really excited about giving this to me!


Let me think about this...I'm not sure what to make of it.


Ok, it's not so bad.


In fact, I think I like it...can I have some more???



Rice Cereal: Day 3. We think he likes it. :)




Rice Cereal: Day 4. Charlie shows Mommy his trick...I like to eat cereal, chew on my hand and then grab my feet. Yummy!



All Done.


Overall, Charlie has really liked his first try at cereal. Most nights he gobbles down the whole bowl of it, on top of his normal bottles. Tomorrow...on to Oatmeal!




No comments: