Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chicago Botanic Garden

Early this fall, we met some of our favorite friends (that we don't always see as often as we would like) at the Chicago Botanic Garden. It was a great day and a great place for the kids to play and the adults to talk and enjoy the beautiful grounds. Whenever I go there, I think I should get membership...maybe one of these times I will.
Charlie learned the word duck there and now all birds are ducks. He loved watching them though.
The kids even let us sit through the majority of a 30 minute talk on food. I was impressed Gwen and Charlie did so well...but they had fun entertaining each other...taking Charlie's hat on and off, putting it on Gwen's head, playing with leaves.
Probably the best part was we got to meet baby Claire and boy is she a cutie. So little and light to hold...I miss those days. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: