Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week in Review

Here's a few photos to help describe the last week or so...


Charlie on Election Day...He hopes that everyone voted!!




The Van Camps, wonderful friends in town from Utah. Isn't Kylie the cutest??!!


Our group dinner with the Van Camps. As my mom said that night "it's not everyday we have ALL of our kids together." Brian was like a brother to Ted and I, called our parents Ma and Pa, had a key to our house, etc. while we were in High School together. We always love to see them when they are in town for a visit. HOPEFULLY, some of us will travel to visit them sometime soon!



Charlie eating Barley for the first time.




Thinking about the barley.





"Hmmm, I think the barley might be ok!"



How I found Charlie sleeping on Saturday morning. He flips himself on his belly some times and the funny part of this picture is his butt up in the air. I used to sleep like this!



I was trying to get Charlie in his shoes, but cut them off in this picture. But I couldn't resist his smile here!


Our HANDSOME little man!


He's been reaching for the bottle for weeks now and trying to hold on to it while we feed him. Saturday morning, I showed him the bottle and he grabbed it, so I let him go with it. It's still too heavy for him, but he's TRYING SO HARD to hold it on his own.



Saturday night brought a sleep over with Grandma and Grandpa so Mommy and Daddy could go out to dinner and then celebrate Grandma's birthday on Sunday morning. Here's Charlie and Grandma having some barley for dinner.

No comments: