Thursday, March 20, 2008

Water for Elephants

I recently finished reading Water for Elephants for my book group and it was FANTASTIC!!! Great pick, Pia! It was one of those books that I probably never would have read if not required for book group. Even though it was a best seller and one of the books proudly on display right when you walk in the door of the bookstore, I still probably would not have read it. But, I loved it! And this is the exact reason why I love book group so much because it gets me to read things I normally would not have and most times, I feel very committed to finishing it, even if I don't like it. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Next book group pick is mine, The Glass Castle. Since I've read it already, I've moved on to Jodi Picoult's new book, Change of Heart. I'm only about 1/4 of the way through it and it's awesome. She is a great author!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This sounds fun, I should do a book club...but now you need to post something new! :)