Sunday, April 26, 2009
Charlie is TEN months old. We just can't believe it. I think I say that every month though!
This last month has brought a whole new kind of fun to our house. Some of Charlie's new favorites are:
* CRAWLING!!! Everywhere and fast!
* Opening doors and shutting them. Needless to say, many doors are now shut in our house. I know, we aren't very fun parents.
* He is starting to pull up on tables. He mainly only gets to his knees or reaches alot, but we know standing isn't far behind.
* Lots of talking. Many times saying aadddadadada. Sometimes to Kenny, sometimes kind of questioning, like Where is Dadada? It's funny when he waves and says dadada, like he understands Kenny has gone to work already.
* He is in to everything. There is alot of NO! NO! said now. He understands it because he will purposely go to something he should not touch and look at you to see if you are watching or not. Little stinker.
* He's gained almost a full pound in the last month.
* He loves trying new table foods as we transition from jarred food to table foods. A big favorite is string cheese or a grilled cheese sandwich.
* He drinks less and less formula, but has seemed to hold steady at 24 oz a day.
* He's very social and loves to go out and do things so he can take all the activity in.
* He loves to roll/throw/hand the ball to you and for you to give it back to him. It's a fun game that could go on for awhile.
* He also still loves wheels and trucks. Check out the picture above. Work on his car/truck/train like this is done many times during the day.
* He still loves to give good hugs and kisses!
* He took his first plane ride to Colorado (see posts below).
* He was baptised on April 19, 2009.